Updated March 26, 2014Doc Sheldon
We are always open to evaluating new products and services, and reviewing them on our site. Aside from the legal requirements imposed by the FTC, we also have our own requirements.
- Unless specified otherwise at the outset, any products provided to us will not be returned. If you want your product returned after evaluation, that’s fine. It won’t affect our review in the least. Just let us know this prior to supplying the product, and be prepared to pay the return shipping costs.
- We often make a comparison to similar products or services in our reviews. Such comparisons may involve costs, functions and features and reliability and quality of results. If you’re not comfortable with such comparisons, please don’t submit to us.
- We always disclose to our readers when products or services have been provided free or at a discounted rate for the purposes of evaluation and review. That does not mean that our review will automatically be favorable. We call ’em like we see ’em.
- Reviews published here are our copyrighted property, and are not to be published elsewhere. You’re welcome to link to them, of course. If you’d like a paid endorsement for publication elsewhere, feel free to contact us. We may not be able to accept such an assignment, however, if we have already done a separate review here.
- If you have a product or service you’d like us to review here, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.